Subject: RE: [egov] UN XML project gains Microsoft support

Paul,

Selling better, newer forks and spoons is a tough sell ; -)

However - I'd love to take a look at the UBL formats and provide
feedback.

Also - as part of the OASIS Registry work - we're looking at using the
ebRIM to manage these within registry - so clearly if we can come up
with a common approach here - its the right win-win for everyone.

At the very least we should ensure that these formats and mechanisms
interoperate and that you can migrate cleanly across them.

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Paul Spencer"
>I had not realised at the egov TC meeting that you were not aware of this.
had assumed that there was some coordination and that UN/CEFACT would
replace its format with the (rather better in my opinion) UBL format. I
should never assume!

As part of a project, I have written stylesheets to translate several of
the
UN/CEFACT codelists into the draft UBL format with my proposed xs:appinfo
extensions. This is not difficult, but if anyone wants them, I will make
them available.
<