Subject: RE: [egov] UN XML project gains Microsoft support

David,

I sent you my document the other day. The UBL format (at least as I last saw
it) is the same as mine, but without the xs:appinfo extensions I added to
provide dereferencing. I could probably dig out the UBL white paper,
although I guess finding it on the OASIS site should ensure you get the
latest version.

Conversions are generally easy, but there is not yet so much implemented
that we cannot come up with a common approach. I am not wedded to my
format - only to the requirements that lie behind it. For the benefit of
others, these are documented (with the proposed format) in the paper at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/egov/download.php/1797/Codelist
sPositionPaper1-0.pdf.

Regards

Paul Spencer