Subject: RE: [egov] ebXML and web services architectures

Paul,

The ICHnet.org, a federally sponsored Enterprise Architecture consortia, has
a series of industry developed white papers on all type of architecture
subjects; Component-based Architectures, Business Alignment, Value Chain
Analysis, and more. The ICH  Architecture Resource Center is also supporting
a new collaborative architecture solution program where industry standards
groups and solution providers can engage government program managers in a
conflict free zone to better cope with this fast paced market. Attached is a
draft briefing on how this might work and invite you and others to comment
on this proposed effort.  It is being advocated by leaders from both
government and industry and would like for get input from you and others on
the committee.

If you are others are interested in participating in this architecture
collaboratory, please let me know.  This will be presented at the Fall
SecurE-Biz Solution Architecture Summit on Oct. 28-29 in the Wash. DC area.
www.SecurE-Biz.net

Cheers,

john

John Weiler
ICH Architecture Resource Center
"From Architectures to Implementation Reality"
+1-703-768-0400 (ph)
+1-703-765-9295 (fx)
+1-800-733-6687 (toll free)
www.ICHnet.org <http://www.ICHnet.org>