Subject: Re: [egov] Proposed Use Case template

TC members

Could I have your views on this for discussion at our next TC meeting please.

Farah - to include on agenda please.

John

Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@Sun.COM>

27/01/2004 16:18

OASIS eGov list <egov@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[egov] Proposed Use Case template

Folks,

We seem to agree on the value of use case identification as a tool to nail down requirements. It would help
if we all use a consistent use case template.

To facilitate use case discussions, attached below is a sample use case that I propose as a template for other use case discussion.

Feel free to suggest improvements or ask questions.

We could start by applying this template to use cases for Semantic Interoperability. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh