Subject: Re: [egov] Proposed Use Case template

None of the UML 1.x tools support diagram interoperability, but this problem
has been fixed in UML 2.0.  One of the first tools to support diagram
interoperability as well as the various versions of XMI is Poseidon 2.0
(www.gentleware.com).  This comes in various versions including one which is
free of charge.  It is based on ArgoUML, but is no longer fully open source.

--
Tim Benson
Abies Ltd, 7 White Court, Platts Lane, London NW3 7PL, UK