Subject: RE: [egov] OASIS E-GOV TC : ebXML Messaging BALLOT RESULT

Jouko, Joe, Jon, John, et al,

Since I can't vote yet, I perhaps ought to keep my $.02 out, but it
seems to me that the question of the word "single" no matter how you
get to it, after a vote is called or called again, or at the
appropriate time during discussion and debate, the problem is still
there with the lack of qualification as to whether "single" means
"only" or "at least one, reliable, messaging standard that can be
depended upon to satisfy the needs." Similar problems arise when one
uses the terms prior and previous without specifying the most
immediate prior or previous instance of something, IOW "last," for
terms such as address, or vote. One thing an E-Gov TC might consider
as part of its scope is refining such qualifiers into a standard
vocabularies, with accepted translations for localizations. It might
even qualify as a requirement.

Ciao,
Rex

--