Subject: Re: [egov] 2/26/2004: OASIS e-GOV TC : WORKFLOW STANDARD Comments

Adding to Monica's excellent comments:

We should also consider the inter-enterprise aspects of BPA/M, as
supported by technologies such as Enterprise Information Integration
(EII) - which enables a series of data sources (which can span
enterprises) to be treated as a single, virtual data source - and
service-oriented architectures (SOAs) which enable the consolidation and
sharing of services by multiple "service consumers". Emerging Web
Services security standards will make this vision even more of a reality
as time goes on.

Kind Regards,
Joe