Subject: Registry PoC Actions

At the recent TC meeting in Amsterdam, we discussed the next actions for the
registry PoC project. This is what we came up with. We added some dates the
following day. Could you please let me know if these cause problems.

Farah: Set up a sub-committee and mailing list for the project by 30/4.

Ros Woodhead: Send a list of the fields in the MOD DDR to Duane
(dnickull@adobe.com) by 30/4.

ALL: Send any available controlled to vocabularies to Duane by 30/4. Anyone
can do this, not just those at the meeting. The idea is to get a model of
the data required to be held in a government registry.

regrep SC: Define the vertical slice of data to be used for the PoC by 14/5.

Duane/Farrukh: Create a mapping to the ebXML registry RIM based on the
vertical slice by 4/6.

Carl/Paul: Create the first draft Technical Note by 14/5.

Farrukh: Get a registry set up by 14/5.

Regards

Paul Spencer
Director