Subject: Re: [egov] Re: OASIS E-GOV TECHNICAL COMMITTEE PARTICIPATION

Persons planning to attend this workshop 13 May in Hong Kong
should be aware that the UBL TC is holding a week-long meeting
10-14 May in the same location.  See

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200404/msg00152.html

Any workshop attendees who are in Hong Kong on days other than 13
May are very welcome to join us; just let me know if you intend to
sit in.

Best regards,

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC

   Cc: Suzanne.Daniels@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk, "Dorris Tai" <cwtai@cecid.hku.hk>,
	   egov@lists.oasis-open.org
   From: John.Borras@e-Envoy.gsi.gov.uk
   Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 16:45:13 +0100

   Dear All

   I am now able to confirm the arrangements for the workshop in Hong Kong on
   13 May.

   The workshop will be held at the Hong Kong University (exact room number
   to be confirmed) and will run from 10.00 am until 16.00.pm.

   Agenda
   The provisional agenda is as follows:

   1.  Welcome and Introductions
   2.  The work of the OASIS e-Gov Technical Committee - John Borras
   3.   Round Table - presentations/briefs on e-Gov initiatives by
   participants
   4.   Constituting an Asia/Pacific Sub-Committee
	   -  terms of reference
	   -  officials
	   -  working arrangements
	   -   liaisons with main TC
   5.  Any Other Business

   You will see from this agenda that I would like participants to share with
   the group their current e-Gov activities, and this can be by use of slides
   or just verbal presentations.  I will also be looking for volunteers to
   run the sub-committee so would you consider your availability and interest
   in that before the day please.

   [...]