Subject: Re: [egov] USE OF WEB SERVICES

John,

Web services are NOT a salve or substitute for eGov.

What is needed is clear vision of the TYPES of eGov
solutions needed for good government.

See my presentation in Norway:

 http://eprforum.org

I believe we are moving to a strong understanding
of what Brussels should be emphasing.  If this can
be delivered using webservices, then that is
fantastic.  However - I see that the real answer
is a clear business needs vision - and then a
variety of technologies being combined together
in a holistic way.

Thanks, DW
Quoting John.Borras@cabinet-office.gsi.gov.uk:

http://drrw.net