Subject: Re: [egov] Representing polyhierarchical taxonomies in XML

Paul:

I believe you have the choice of OWL or Topic maps. Either way you are
going to have decide how best to register the taxonomic relationships.

I attach a paper that  describes the OWL approach used by Prof Asuman
Dogac's team on the Satine project.

finest regards

carl

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums