Subject: Proposed meeting of the E-Gov Asia-Pacific Subcommittee - 29 October 2004

Dear OASIS E-Gov TC Members:

At a recent meeting with John Borras in Hong Kong I agreed to initiate an Asia Pacific Subcommittee of the OASIS e-government TC (APAC TC). The objective of the APAC TC is to coordinate regional input to the wider TC agenda and to focus on issues that may have relevance to the APAC region. Consequently, I would to organise the inaugural face-to-face meeting of the APAC TC. The proposed details are:

Date: Friday 29 October 2004

Location: Singapore (exact venue to be determined)

Agenda The agenda is still under development however in broad terms I expect we will:

- Scope the workplan for the Subcommittee

- Identify project priorities

- Identify and Develop links to the wider E-Gov TC

Please contact me if you or a representative from your organisation would like to participate (RSVP by 1 October). If there is sufficient interest we will proceed with the meeting.

Kind rgds,

John Lalor
General Manager
Service Delivery
Australian Government Information Management Office

Telephone: + 61 (2) 6271 1569
Fax         : + 61 (2) 6271 1741
email       : john.lalor@agimo.gov.au
www.agimo.gov.au
www.australia.gov.au
information + people = :)

The information transmitted is for the use of the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, disclosure, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may result in severe penalties. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Australian Government Information Management Office's IT Service Desk, telephone (02) 6271-1177 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.