Subject: P.S. another issue - "Personal Data Services"

...and if the Resources sharing issue doesn't arouse interest, there is another, which I announced at the Adoption Forum, regarding management of personal data - increasingly a public policy and citizen rights issue as much as a technology one, I raise in another paper - also available online at: www.pensive.eu/uid/0099 - and have distributed to a number of OASIS members who have expressed support for the concept and proposed work.

Although this is not strictly a purely eGovernment domain issue, it will only gain traction, in my opinion, if there are public administrations clearly behind it (a few have already expressed a favourable interest).

Again, food for thought (if I'm not mixing too many metaphors in one day)

Regards,

Peter

-------------
Peter F Brown