Subject: Re: [egov] Future of eGov TC

A bit more on GEOSS (http://www.epa.gov/geoss/). In February 2005, 61
countries agreed to GEOSS plan and vision. Since them the number of
participating countries has nearly doubled. Over the last 18 months, there
has been a series of highly sucessful GEOSS interoperability
demonstrations that utilized a variety of international standards.
(http://www.ogcnetwork.net/GEOSSdemos).

Regards

Carl