Subject: Fwd: Re: [P1619.3] Draft agenda for 2007-06-20

The presentation I'm giving to the IEEE.  Their schedule
moved me upto 11:00am this morning intstead of 11:40,
so if anyone is interested in listening in, please join in
at 11.  Thanks.

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.
--- Begin Message ---
Thank you, Matt.

I'm attaching a small PDF presentation that I hope to go
through fairly quickly in the 15-20 minutes alloted to me.

I appreciate the kindness of the IEEE WG in allowing me
to present to your group.  I'm looking forward to the
discussion, and the potential for working together.

Thank you, Bob, for kindly coordinating this between us.

Regards,

Arshad Noor
StrongAuth, Inc.

Matt Ball wrote:
> Here is the draft agenda for tomorrow's P1619.3 key management meeting
> (10-12 MDT).  The meeting is only two hours long, so we'll need to defer
> most topics until the face-to-face in July.  The first two items are
> left-overs from the last meeting, and the third item is a discussion
> about the OASIS work.
>
>        1. Introductions
>        2. Approval of the agenda
>        3. IEEE patent slideset
>           <http://standards.ieee.org/board/pat/pat-slideset.pdf>
>        4. Approval of previous minutes
>        5. Review of past action items
>        6. Business discussions
>        7. Technical discussions
>              1. Use-case discussion (Bob Lockhart, NeoScale)
>              2. Threshold Secret Sharing API (Fabio Maino et al, Cisco)
>              3. OASIS EKMI (Arshad Noor, StrongAuth)
>        8. Review of new action items
>        9. Schedule next meeting (Face-to-face in Colo. Springs, July
>           9th, 9-1 MDT)
>
> The next OASIS EKMI meeting happens to coincide with our P1619.3
> meeting, so we have an opportunity to have some cross-group discussion.
> Arshad Noor will call-in at 11:40 PDT, giving us 20 minutes at the end
> to discuss the OASIS effort.
>
> There is currently a publicly available SKSML draft at the following
> address:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/documents.php?wg_abbrev=ekmi-sksml
>
> --
> Thanks!