Subject: Re: [ekmi] Re: [idtrust-sc] 2008 Initiaitves

Much appreciated, Anil.

My notion of a self-running demo is almost like a small
"infomercial" with perhaps a little interactivity to
explore a small subset of EKMI components (this may be
something that can be developed in stages so that there
is a comprehensive demo in a couple of years).

If there are any particular self-running demos that people
have been impressed by and would recommend, I'd love to
know about them so we can take a look.  I remember such a
demo that Valicert (now acquired by somone or the other)
that was very effective, IMO, in explaining the concepts
of OCSP.  That demo no longer exists on the internet, but
if I see something similar, I'll send the links to the
alias.

Perhaps the graphics designers you know might be able to
point us towards 2-3 styles that exist on the internet for
disseminating complex information easily, Anil?

Thanks.

Arshad