Subject: Re: [ekmi] Re: [idtrust-sc] 2008 Initiaitves

Thanks, Allen.  It would be our intent to provide the
link to the demo off of the OASIS site (and members
who wish to host it).  Its not likely we'll be passing
around Flash files.

If there are any "good housekeeping" practices for such
content, please do forward them to the list; we'll pass
it on to the OASIS SysAdmin and others who're interested.

Arshad