Subject: Re: [ekmi] [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Motion to submit SKSMLSpecification 1.0 (DRAFT 6) for public review" has closed]

I'm afraid that I was misled by the template Mary.  There was no
Conformance section in it, so we embedded the MUSTs and the SHALLs
in the Schema Definition.  Now it appears that  we have to specify
the MUSTs/SHALLs all over again in the Conformance section, as per
the new OASIS rules.

The spec originally included the non-normative section which provided
information on SKSML and what it would be used for, how it would be
used (with examples) in the spec.  However, the TC thought that keeping
the non-normative section separate from the normative section would
help readers without cluttering up the normative section.

But, if these are the new OASIS rules, these are the rules.  I'll do
what I can to turn this around in the next few weeks.  (The template
for the spec should be changed to have other TC's avoid making this
mistake, BTW).

Arshad