Subject: RE: [ekmi] [Fwd: Groups - oasis - Ballot "Motion to submit SKSML Specification 1.0 (DRAFT 6) for public review" has closed]

Hi Arshad,

  To be clear, the conformance section does not need to *relist* all the MUSTs/SHALLs; they should be included within the body of the spec. The conformance section can be as simple as something like -- to be conformant with this spec you must adhere to all musts, etc. -- some TCs take that approach while others repeat a long list of conformance clauses.

Some examples:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsfed/federation/v1.2/cd/ws-federation-1.2-spec-cd-01.html#_Toc203882387
http://docs.oasis-open.org/uoml-x/v1.0/cd01/uoml-part1-v1.0-cd01.html#4.Conformance|outline

 Regards,