Subject: Re: [ekmi] is this TC dead?

No visual project in nearly 2 months while other committees in the same
realm is hardly sensationalizing. ;) If this committee wants to survive
and be taken seriously, then serious work must be conducted. Or, the
committee should just concede loss and fold. As it is, the odds are
strongly stacked against us under the current strategy. If we cannot get
all the major players onboard and actively engaged, then we need to take
stock of the work being done and decide whether or not what we're doing is
the right thing.

fwiw.

-ben