Subject: Re: [ekmi] is this TC dead?

Hi Ben,
  the work done is here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ekmi/sksml/v1.0/pr01/SKSML-1.0-Specification.html

What is needed is to get to the 3 implementations whose conformance will
drive the 1.0 specification to public standard....  :)

The odds may be stacked at us. It does not mean we are in a rat race to
get to public standard. For that to happen, we need conforming
implementations.

I do recommend you to take up an official role with EKMI (maybe a second
secretary?) or an editor role to actually move this TC forward.

Cheers,
Anil