Subject: RE: [election-services] ELECTION & VOTER SERVICES COMMITTEE

John
This makes good sense to me.  Needless to say any comments from anybody on
the process paper before the 29th would be welcome.

From: John G Ross [mailto:ross@secstan.com]
Sent: 12 November 2001 10:50
To: Borras John - e-Envoy e-Government -;
election-services@lists.oasis-open.org; john.w.stevens@bt.com;
paul.spencer@boynings.co.uk; robin.anthony@state.mn.us; 'Glidden, Julia'

John & all,

Can the group discuss/comment on, the e-voting process paper that you just
been circulated, I think we should agree on that first, then we can refine
the abstract model for the schemas to be standardised.  I made many
assumptions about the e-voting process when I first drafted the model.
These may or may not turn out to be correct.  So lets all agree on the
process paper, I can then update the model paper, which in turn has an
effect on the security requirement paper, which in turn may have an effect
on the schema itself.

Regards

John Ross