Subject: Revised Trusted Process PPT links

Folks,

I made some enhancements in the light of
Pauls' Q's.

I added one new slide on the process flow,
and one slide on voter verification - along
with clarifying the storage locations for
records.

Here's the links:

 http://drrw.net/backup/Ballot%20Processing%20Systems.ppt

and the PDF equivalent is here:

 http://drrw.net/backup/Ballot-Processing-Systems.pdf

I need to do some other project stuff here - next few days -
but I'd like to add a page or two on the EML 4.0 and
what is has, and the gap analysis next...

Thanks, DW