Subject: RE: [election-services] EUROPEAN PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS

I would suggest that IF we decide to go for a No 10 Petition we ensure that we engage with those authorities who have piloted internet and telephone voting and endeavour to get them to encourage electors in their areas to sign.  We need to avoid attracting the criticism that it’s only those with vested interests, no matter how small, campaigning for this.

Best wishes

Roy Hill

Director Research and Innovation

OPT2VOTE Ltd

All opinions expressed are my own.

All emails have been scanned with Norton Antivirus