Subject: Re: [election-services] Twitter

And there is always the idea of a [microformat]... where a
lightweight, readable text elections result format could be easily
translated into the associated EML.  This would allow twitterers to
include/use things like, "US President: Foo (51.03%), Bar (48.97%)"
that could then be recognized by other apps/plugins/etc as EML.
Anyway, not sure of a real use case here. best, Joe

[microformat]: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microformat

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
ACCURATE Postdoctoral Research Associate