emergency-adopt message

Subject: Re: [emergency-adopt] EDXL Product Directory - Vendor Outreach Updated

I did not mean to imply that CAP would not be called "EDXL-CAP" only
that a "profile" or subset that doesn't require EDXL-DE processing
capability, (e.g. for the one-way broadcasters who only recieve, ingest
and deliver the CAP message to the public via one-way broadcast or other
one-way delivery method that does not further redistribute the EDXL-CAP
Message), needs to be part of the EDXL-CAP 2.0 Specification.

Cheers,
Rex