emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap-profiles] Definition of "Profile"

> Jacob, what is this "accepted definition of an XML profile" to which you
> refer?

Oops thats a typo, it should have been "common understanding".  I have yet to find a definative guide for XML profiles, if anyone has one please let me know.  By understanding I mean the first thing that someone usually mentions when you ask about XML profiles is creating your own custom schema and namespace accordingly.  Everyone has their own definition, but in my search this seems to be the prevailing one.

--
jake@jpw.biz