emergency-cap-profiles message

Subject: Can we postpone meeting until Thursday? Re:[emergency-cap-profiles] profile comments

I want to thank Sukumar for posting the notes.
That will help me finish the next version.

However, I would like to postpone our next meeting till Thursday.

I don't think my reasons are especially relevant,
having more to do with the other work I needed to
shift around to make time for another meeting
this morning, so please just reply asap with a
yes or no, so we can establish this and allow me
to make the adjustiments to my schedule for the
rest of the week.

Cheers,
Rex