emergency-cap message

Subject: Next Revision of CAP

Jacob and the CAP SC,

During the October 6 meeting the EM-TC voted and approved the CAP SC recommendation for the next revision of CAP to be a 1.2 Errata.  This minor release will address several of the issues without requiring a full Version release.  I am hopeful this work can get underway soon.  We also voted and approved the Version release will be CAP 2.0.  It is understood this effort will follow the CAP 1.2 Errata and will address issues the resolution of which may require significant changes to the Standard.

We look forward to this work moving forward.

Best regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section