emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting

Sorry you can't make it, Jake,

I will attend and take notes if others feel we have sufficient voices and material. Eliot indicated that he would probably skip it because he hasn't prepared anything to present to us, but we can discuss the material that David posted https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap/email/archives/201611/msg00000.html and that I responded with https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap/email/archives/201611/msg00001.html . So we do have example material we can reference and discuss.

Cheers,

Rex