[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]
Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] CAP SC meeting
Sorry you can't make it, Jake,
I will attend and take notes if others feel we have sufficient voices and material. Eliot indicated that he would probably skip it because he hasn't prepared anything to present to us, but we can discuss the material that David posted https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap/email/archives/201611/msg00000.html and that I responded with https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap/email/archives/201611/msg00001.html . So we do have example material we can reference and discuss.
On 11/17/2016 9:09 AM, Jacob Westfall wrote:
A reminder there is a CAP SC meeting scheduled for tomorrow, Fri, at 1 PM Eastern. I will be unable to attend however, hopefully someone can take the meeting notes in my absence. The event types thesaurus and the DHS S&T comments were the agenda items. From the last meeting there were some actions items; Eliot to investigate thesaurus resources, David to send some hazard types and metadata, Elysa to send the DHS S&T material, and I was working on wording for the practices section.
-- Rex Brooks Starbourne Communications Design Email: email@example.com GeoAddress: 1361 Addison St. Apt. A Berkeley, CA 94702 Phone: 510-898-0670