emergency-cap message

Subject: Re: [emergency-cap] Re: wd04

Norm,

I didn't touch the TC Front Matter. I'm not sure about that so I am including Chet for the question of changing copyright notice to 2021. Chet, could you also advise us on the matter of keeping a version of the document with all markup left in for the purpose of having a redline supporting a change log that will largely be links to the changes documented in Jira where each issue also includes the date of the meeting notes where the changes are minuted.

Norm, I will add a revision with new TOC, replacing existing document in the SC Committee Notes folder. I should probably wait until you've done your comparison, or do you want the revision with the updated TOC uploaded before you do the comparison?

I left the markup in so changes can be checked more easily than it is with a revision that has accepted all changes for a clean copy. I will do that before submitting the whole package to TC Admin requesting publication after the TC votes positively (we hope) to approve the Event Terms List.

Elysa, should we ask for expedited TC Admin processing so that we have the TC final and the TC Admin final document?

Cheers,
Rex