emergency-have message

Subject: XML Schema changes

I did a quick review of the schema changes that we had made last week. There were 2 sets of substantive changes (one of which I will roll back from):

NOTE: There are a few structural items that we need to consider:

1. We do have a whacky type name in here that I have a question about.
<xs:simpleType name="FacilityKindType">
Here's my problem. It is a xs:simpleType so should have a *Kind naming. BUT - the type is intended to answer the question "what Kind of Facility is this?".

2. Extensions - we need to decide if the ext:extension concept is to be used.

cheers,

Darrell