emergency-have message

Subject: Re: [emergency-have] Document from today

Thanks Darrell,

Jusst a note to let you know that I double checked this version and confirmed that all the pages were there, and I appended the date 05-10-17 to the filename to keep track of this specific version. I hope that we can wrap this u i our next session so Karen can merge the corrected version into a new complete working draft wd03 and that we can then move quickly to set the prose document in order and get this puppy out the door! Hurray!

Thanks again,
Rex