Subject: Re: [emergency] Open CAP Issues (was RE: [emergency] MeetingMinutes: 2003.10.07)

Walid -

I'd like to correct how I characterized that GIS note from Carl...
looking back at his email he clearly labeled it as "a set of my
informal thoughts and comments WRT possible
downstream enhancements to CAP..."

So I was wrong to describe that note as being from the GIS SC.  My
bad... sorry for any confusion.

- Art