Subject: Re: [emergency] <resourceDesc> (aka Issue #32)

Sorry for missing the call. My trip, which was quiet an experience that
covered everything from an trip back to the airport to get my credit
card after a vendor forgot to hand it back (or I forgot to ask :), lost
keys, missed exits, late flights, sitting at Chili's for 40 minutes and
never getting my food, running through airports, etc., unfortunately
kept me from making the call. That aside, and back to this issue at
hand, it looks like we have 2 proposals> If I missed on, then please
just add to a reply to the group.

1. Eliot's
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00013.html):

"The text describing the resource file."

2. And the one from the minutes of the call
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200312/msg00016.html),
although it put back in the very issue I had - using the word "type",
which is redundant with <mimeType>.

"The human readable text describing the type and content of the resource
file"

Please continue any debating via email until the next call, where we can
make a final vote/determination.

Allen