Subject: Re: CAP 1.0 Ballot Results (Item 7)

On Feb 5, 2004, at 2:02 PM, emergency-tc@earthlink.net wrote:
 > 7. Pointer to votes and comments received in any earlier attempts to
 > standardize substantially the same specification, together with the
 > originating TC's response to each comment: I can handle this.

Here are the links gathered to satisfy this requirement. Please let me
know if there are any others I may have missed:

[Vote for 0.9a to be 1.0 Committee Spec]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200308/msg00023.html

[Vote to submit CAP 1.0 Committee Spec to OASIS for Public Review]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200310/msg00091.html

[Ballot and results to move CAP 1.0 Committee Spec, after edits,
forward to OASIS Standard]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200402/msg00001.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/ballot.php?
id=336&