Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP 1.0 Ballot Results (Item 10)

On Feb 5, 2004, at 2:02 PM, emergency-tc@earthlink.net wrote:
 > 10. Pointer to any minority reports: this is what Rex was talking
about
 > in his email (http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200401/m
 > sg00018.html) and again on the last call. We would include a link to
 > the additional details provided on the ballot, as well as posted to
the
 > email list.

The only "real" minority reports currently posted are those included in
the CAP Committee Draft be made an OASIS Standard ballot and the one I
wrote in response to the 2004.01.13 meeting minutes. The links to these
are:

*
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/
vote_details.php?id=336&voter_id=872