Subject: Agenda: 2/10 Call

[Agenda]
1. New Orleans F2F: information regarding our meeting time was posted
to the list last week
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200402/msg00000.html).
Be SURE to hurry up and register, as we want to make this a VERY
successful F2F to lead the EM TC into 2004!

2. CAP 1.0 Movement to OASIS Standard: per the results of our ballot
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200402/msg00001.html),
we are moving forward with submitting the CAP 1.0 Committee Draft to
OASIS for review and candidacy to being an OASIS Standard. There are 10
things that we must do, which I will quickly update here and put on our
agenda. In summary, we need to take care of 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8.

---------------------------
1) Spec: Done

2) Summary: I would propose we simply take the Abstract out of the
spec. We will need to decide tomorrow.

3) Relationship to Other Standards: need to discuss - asked if Rex
would lead effort if he can.

4) Cert by 3 Organizations: we have 1 from PPW already
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200402/msg00003.html),
but need 2 more from the other Member organizations
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200402/msg00006.html).
Art provided some additional details as to what this means
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200402/msg00026.html).

5) Comments/Issues Resolutions:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/
5012/CAP%20Issues%20List.xls

6) Vote on Final (post edits) CAP 1.0 Committee Draft: we need to do
this tomorrow.

7) Pointer to Prior Votes: Just sent this out - hasn't saved to the
archives yet, so I could not provide a link in this email.

8) Pointer to Public Comments: asked Walid to help here. *May* only
need to provide link to list, and not specific issues. Rex, are you
familiar by any chance?

9) Statement from Chair Certifying Members Provided IPR Policy: Sent
out last week
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200402/msg00002.html) -
no issues providing statement.

10) Minority Reports: I just sent out an email with links to these as
well.
---------------------------

3. IF SC Update: missed Rick on the last call. Per agenda item 5 for
1/27 call
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200401/msg00019.html),
was looking for a summary of each work and how they all fit together.

4. MSG SC Update: specifically thoughts around ICS 201. When we last
parted
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200401/msg00029.html),
Rex had a comment about us being a "little presumptuous" in taking this
on. Looking for a defendable, no matter which way it goes (forward or
stop), recommendation from SC. Need to understand how NIMS fits in
there as well.

5. GIS SC Update: no formal action items, but any update on the
registry stuff from last call
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/200401/msg00029.html)?

Allen