Subject: (transport) CAP Transport Profiles draft

Friends -

Attached two-pager is a first cut at an Application Note regarding
CAP transport mechanisms.  As you'll see, what I'm proposing is a
very simple document, relying heavily on the existing documents for
the details.  Per our conversation on the TC call this week, the
scope is limited to interfaces that are actually being implemented.
Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

- Art

CAP_Transport_draft_12-15-04.doc