Subject: Re: [emergency] FW: Inter-Governmental Information Sharing Standards: Meeting March 8

Hey all,
I tend to agree that we must focus on our work at hand.  Where there are
people within OASIS that can carry the CAP banner to the upcoming overseas
conferences, I applaud and support those efforts.  However, we have enough
on our plate and the workers are few.  We haven't moved the EDXL
distribution header along as fast as I had hoped.  I'll be putting out the
agenda for the Tues meeting over the weekend and plan to have as an item
discussion about a schedule to move EDXL forward.  We agreed in our face to
face meeting at XML2004 to leave the policy/vocabulary issues to those that
had the proper jurisdiction.  There is no reason we can't have input and be
informed, but we need to try to move on.  Let's focus on CAP 1.1 in comment
and schedule the EDXL work. Elysa