Subject: Re: [emergency] EDXL Target Areas for device coded recipients

Friends,

Kon and Art have distinct opinions about the Target Areas for device coded
recipients.  They both have valid points that need to be discussed by the
entire TC to reach consensus through our normal collaborative
efforts.  Unfortunately the discussion on the list has veered off the
technical path.  I apologize for not being available this week to moderate
and aid in this discussion but have been traveling and unable to stay in
touch.  I would encourage both of you to take a day or two off this topic
and I further encourage others in the TC to express your technical
opinion.  We have a TC meeting on Tuesday and I would like continue the
discussion there for a short period of time.  We will dedicate not more
than 15 minutes to this topic as we have other issues to discuss as
well.  I would like each opinion to be voiced during that call in a clear,
concise, technical manner.  Please put any supporting text for your
position on the list prior to the call.  I will post an agenda in another
day or two on the site.  Have a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend,

Sincerely,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
256-880-8702 x102