Subject: Re: [emergency] EDXL resource info model

On 24 Sep 2005, at 00:19, Timothy Grapes wrote:

> During the call on Tuesday, some participants could not view the info
> model embedded in the document.  Attached is that diagram both
> copied into
> word and the original vision diagram (Elysa, I don't have adobe
> writer).

Tim, can you send the Visio file in XML format (export it to XML)?

Also (as most of you may have guessed from the EDXL DE Model
discussion/issue)
the RM model is very data oriented - ie the Info entity is just a
flat container
of all sorts of elements with all sorts of conflicting semantics (eg
"Decline Reason"
and "Actual Arrival Date").

I assume (and I could be wrong here) that we are allowed to address
the data/info
model inconsistencies and to develop a newer (and more semantically
correct) model?

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
National ICT Australia (NICTA)

This email and any attachments may be confidential. They may contain legally
privileged information or copyright material. You should not read, copy,
use or disclose them without authorisation. If you are not an intended
recipient, please contact us at once by return email and then delete both
messages. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus,
data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised
amendment. This notice should not be removed.