Subject: RE: [emergency] RE: OGC UoM Best Practices guidance

Gary -

I believe that we are in violent agreement! Just stating things a bit
differently :-) This is why I suggested that the correct approach - as you
are suggesting - is both bottom up and top down.

Also, thanks for support of OGC standards. Perhaps - to help make life a
bit easier for those implementing OGC standards, we have just released
(not even announced yet) a new community resource called OGCNetwork.
Anyone can register and participate. The Network vision is to help solve
the issues you have so correctly identified.  www.ogcnetwork.net . Check
it out. It is fledgling but collaboration is already beginning.

Cheers

Carl