Subject: Re: EM Messages and Notification SC

Hi Pete, (I handtyped the TC address the first time and it had a
typo, so I am sending it again.

We actually do have an overall focus and direction going forward, but
it is not written up, so...

I am forwarding this message to the overall TC so that I can bring it
up as new business in tomorrow's meeting. As of now you need to be a
member of OASIS and the TC to qualify to join the Subcommittee (SC).
If Swan Island is an OASIS member or were to join as a corporate
member, then you could join the TC and the SC with the written
permission (an email suffices) of your company representative.

I will bring your inquiry up as a good reason why such a statement of
purpose, focus and direction for a given time span is a good idea to
have on the webpages for the group so that we can refer someone like
yourself to them.

Regardless, i will try to find a spare moment to write something up
for you tomorrow morning.

Cheers, and Thanks for the inquiry,
Rex