Subject: Re: [emergency] Announcement Note - inclusion of Requirements

EM-TC Members,

Please see the wording that Rex and Sukumar have provided below for
inclusion in the announcement for public comment on the CAP
profile.  It has been out for over 24 hours and no one has posted any
objection or better wording.  If nothing is received by 5pm EST
today, the submission will go to OASIS with the wording currently
supplied below.

Thanks,
Elysa