Subject: Re: [emix] Groups - Proposed Approach to Schema Type Documentation.pdfuploaded

Anything that reduces the duplication and clarifies the inheritance has
my vote!

Great proposal.

Speaking of duplicated table elements, one is UID.  I just looked
through all the PRD02 schema, though, and couldn't find it.  In PRD01 it
was in emix.xsd as a string in the base emix type.  It's not in PRD02.  ?

-A