Subject: RE: [emix] Source and Content

In the CIM, a controllability warrant must be submitted with a resource that can be directly controlled.

It is imagined that this warrant is useful for resource communications only.

It is entirely possible that the name warrant mislead us into including controllability warrants on the list of EMIX warrants.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu