Subject: Re: minutes from ER teleconference 20001127

On 4 Dec 2000, Paul Grosso wrote:

> When is the next telcon?  (If I knew at one time, I've since forgotten.)

Every two weeks, starting on Nov 27 but not including Christmas
day. So the next one is next Monday.

> Do we have a "group page" on the web yet with this sort of info?

We will, very shortly. Norma volunteered to edit it; he and I will be
discussing what should be on it tomorrow while we're at XML 2000.
suggestions are welcome (maybe just to him and me, no point to
clogging up the list).

cheers,