eps message

Subject: RE: [eps] Please Respond by Thursday, June 12 - RosettaNet as source for eBusiness Process standards

Title: RE: [eps] Please Respond by Thursday, June 12 - RosettaNet as source for eBusiness Process standards

Hello Terri and EPS Team,

Please include RosettaNet (http://www.rosettanet.org) in the list of sources for eProcurement standards.

I have been assigned as the liaison for RosettaNet to the OASIS EPS team and can provide detailed information regarding our existing order management standards and implementation experience from the high-tech industry.  The recent press releases regarding the OASIS and RosettaNet Standards Alliance are included FYI.

I am very excited about working with the EPS team and I look forward to learning how we can share/align our high-tech eBusiness Process standards with the global multi-industry OASIS solution.

Please let me know if you need assistance in researching sources in addition to RosettaNet.  I'd be glad to help.

Kind regards,
Karen Cox
Senior Director, Milestone Programs
RosettaNet