eps message

Subject: RE: [eps] Please Respond by Thursday, June 12

Dear Terri,

I am not the correct person to provide additional information, but I
would have thought we should include the Open Applications Group (OAG).
The details I have for the person in charge there are:  David Conelly
email:  dconnelly@mindspring.com

Also in Europe CEN/ISSS might start a project or Workshop on
eProcurement - refer to
http://www.cenorm.be/isss/News/eProcurement/eProcurementAH.htm

Best Regards     Tony
A M Fletcher

Cohesions 1.0 (TM)

Business transaction management software for application coordination

Choreology Ltd., 13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX     UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 76701787   Fax: +44 (0) 20 7670 1785  Mobile: +44 (0)
7801 948219
tony.fletcher@choreology.com     (Home: amfletcher@iee.org)

-----Original Message-----
From: ttracey@ism.ws [mailto:ttracey@ism.ws]
Sent: 11 June 2003 22:12
To: eps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [eps] Please Respond by Thursday, June 12

Hello, all.  As mentioned in the meeting minutes I sent out last week,
and in order to keep as close to our schedule as possible, I would
really appreciate it if you could take the time to identify the
organizations we need to begin working with on eprocurement standards.

The minutes stated:

1.	Identify organizations, within and outside OASIS, which may have
developed standards for electronic purchasing and procurement.

2.	Contact the outside organizations to find out what they've been
doing.  Get as much documentation from them as possible.

3.	Concurrently, review various TCs within OASIS to (a) find out
what they might be doing in the eprocurement areas for their particular
charters; (b) let them know our plans so we can synergize activities /
outcomes; and (c) make sure we're not doing double work.

Once I get the suggested organizations from everyone, I can put a list
of them together and begin getting volunteers who will contact them.
I'll also develop a template so we'll all be asking the same questions.
I'll plan to get this out to you by the first of next week.

Thanks for your time and energy!

Terri Tracey

EPS Chair

ttracey@ism.ws

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/eps/members/leave_workgroup
.php